Creating new reports allows users to narrow down on the specific needs and requirements of the organization. Users can set reports to global or private.
Filter Options: Ability to filter cases
Sort: Ability to sort results
Custom Report Fields:
Dimensions: You can use dimensions to categorize, segment, and reveal the details in your data. Dimensions affect the level of detail in the view.
Measures: Measures contain numeric, quantitative values that you can measure. Measures can be aggregated.
Times: Use to set the date and time parameters
Filters: Use to set filter parameters
Creating Custom Reports (continued)
- Set the dimensions, measures, times, and filters as needed.
- Additional dimensions, measures, times, and filters can be added as needed
Note: Fields are not dependent on each other
- Click Run Report to generate a graph and table view of the results
After the graph populates, users, can choose the graph display type (line, pie, or bar)
Users can download, clear, or save the results
- Click Download to a PNG or CSV file
- Click Clear Report to start over
- Click Save to save the report